Payment & Shipping Terms:
powder metallurgy equipment,
powder metallurgy manufacturing process
Molten metal flows into the center of rotating disk from melting device through guiding device, then scatters along radial distribution and forms a thin liquid film one the rotating disk under the effects of inertia and centrifugal casting. When liquid film reaches the edge of rotating disk, it will be atomized into liquid drops, then these drops are solidified into powders.
It’s not necessary to use protective atmosphere in the melting process. High quality powders with uniform particle, good fluidity, proper arrangement and without hollow is achieved by adjusting atomizing temperature, rotation speed of rotating disk, nozzle geometrical morphology, spraying angle, etc.
This equipment is suitable to produce various low melting metal and alloy powders, such as solder, Alpowder, Mg powder, etc. It also produces spherical or cone-shaped powders.
(1) It’s suitable to produce low melting metal and alloy powders for battery material, accelerant, metal
injection moulding and 3D printing.
(2) Good fluidity and arrangement.
(3) Less production cost and procedure; high quality powder with uniform particle.
(4) Easy operation and maintenance;
(5) Rotation speed of the rotating disc is 10000~40000rpm. Daily output is up to 2t.
(6) Now the equipment we developed is suitable for producing high melting and ultrafine metal powders. Melting temperature is up to 1750℃. High-speed electric machine is 60000~120000rpm.
3. Main technical parameters
(1)Melting furnace: 100kg~350kg/furnace
(2)Melting temperature: depending on metals.
(3)Powder particle: D50=50-500μm(general); D50=5-350μm(high-speed).
(4)Powder particle: D50=50-500μm(general); D50=5-350μm(high-speed).
(5)Capacity: 2000kg/24h. Easy operation and maintenance.
Contact Person: EasyFashion