Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Powder Shape:||Spherical Or Near Ball||Usage:||Metal Powder Production|
|Powder Particle Size Range:||10~200μm||Capacity:||10~1000 Kg Per Batch|
|Powder Size Range:||D50=45μm||Protective Atmosphere:||High Pure Ar Or Nitrogen|
dental sintering furnace,
air classifying mill
4 KG Electrode Induction Melting Inert Gas Atomization (EIGA) With High Sphericity For Ti
Principle: Under vacuum or inert gas protection, the slowly rotating feedstock rod is heated by high frequency induction coil and melted inductively and continuously in the absence of crucible. Then the molten falls free, flows into atomization system and is crushed into a large number of small liquid droplets by high pressure inert gas from atomizer spray plate. Then small liquid droplets are solidified into spherical partical powders in flight. Feedstock doesn’t contact with crucible and fluid limiting diversion tube, so it doesn’t get pollution.
1. Total power: 100kW
2. Melting capacity: 5kg or 10kg (calculated by the density of Ti)
3. Feeding methods: single or continuous feeding by 10pcs each time.
4. Feeding speed: rotating speed 1~30r/min; slow: 1~50mm/min (adjustable); fast: 200mm/min (constantly).
5. Powder size: D50=about 45μm.
6. Recovery rate: ≥ 95%
7. Gas consumption: high pure Ar or N2.
1. It can produce high melting and alive metal powders with spherical shape and ultra-high purity, such as Mg, Al, Ti, Ni, W, Mo and its alloy powder, ceramic powder etc..
2. Low energy consumption.
3. Alloy electrode is needed to be melted and electrode segregation results in uneven chemical composition of alloy powder.
Contact Person: Vivian