Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Effective Heating Zone (mm):||1000*600*450||Loading Capacity (kg/batch):||300|
|Heating Power (kW):||100||Heating Elements:||Graphite And Molybdenum|
high temperature vacuum furnace,
high temperature sintering furnace
Vacuum Oil Quenching Furnace
It is mainly applied to quenching heat treatment of high-speed steel, die steel, titanium alloy, etc.. Various technology choices and processing application range are provided with full-automatic programmable controlling.
II. Technical specifications
|Effective heating zone (mm)||1000*600*450|
|Max. temperature (°C)||1350|
|Furnace temperature homogeneity(°C)||±5|
|Ultimate vacuum degree||2*10-1|
|Pressure rising rate (Pa/h)||≤0.67|
|Gas cooling pressure (bar)||≤2|
|Heating power (kW)||100|
|Heating elements||Graphite and molybdenum|
|Note: The above is standard configuration which is adjustable based on customer requirements.|
1. Vacuum degree and air cooling pressure are allowed to be adjusted to fit specific materials.
2. Simple operation and flexible input ensure stable performance. Manual and automatic operation can be switched readily. Moreover, alarms will be triggered automatically on failures of the vacuum oil quench furnace.
3. Unique gas cooling system comes with built-in air channel for maximized cooling efficiency.
4. This vacuum oil quenching furnace is fitted with high efficiency external oil cooling circulation system for quench.
5. Oil tank has large capacity. Inside the tank, there are nozzles in various directions. As a result, there will be intense convection and turbulence during oil spraying, whereby catering to quench for large workpieces.
Contact Person: Easy